Conducting Due Diligence – 16th September 2021 – BOOK NOW!
Create Solutions are delighted to offer this 1-hour Booster session on the topic of Due Diligence and what it means in practice following the many FCA updates over this past year.
We will look at what due diligence is, why it is important to carry it out, typical business partners and the most common risks associated with them. We will also provide guidance on the questions you could ask as part of your due diligence process. Senior Managers and all staff need to understand how “due diligence” in its broad application applies to both their business operations and to customers.
In this session we will be focusing on smaller firms and how it applies to Sub-Agents, Insurers, Suppliers, Third-party providers and Appointed Representatives.
At the end of this session, delegates will understand:
- What due diligence means and how to put it into practice
- How it applies to key business partners
- What the common risks are and how to address these
- The impact of recent FCA updates on due diligence
The content will also cover:
- What due diligence is
- Your responsibilities regarding due diligence
- Why you need to perform due diligence
- How to perform due diligence
- The procedures firms need to have in place for due diligence and what documentation you should keep evidencing the process
Date: 16th September 2021
Cost: Just £69 plus vat per person
Delivery: Via Zoom
Who should attend: This is ideal for Directors, Senior Managers, those with Business Development, Risk, Compliance, Product Governance, Monitoring or audit role.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
To book contact: email Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk or phone 0161 870 6637