Privacy Notice (also known as “Fair Processing Notice”)
Data Controller: Create Solutions Limited
Address: Springbank House, 16 Leegate Gardens, Stockport SK4 3NR
Telephone: 0161 870 6637
Contact for queries: Michael Cranny email@example.com
How we will use the information you give us.
We will only use your information or that of your customers on the basis that it is necessary to provide you with compliance consultancy or training services. Where we need to pass information to other organisations, it will only be for that purpose. These organisations may be the FOS, the FCA, HMRC or other regulators or other compliance companies. It includes trainers, consultants and firms that process or administer our records.
When we contact you, it will either be for the above reasons, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing related products. For any other marketing it will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe easily at any time.
If we have to transfer information to a third country outside the UK or EU, we will only do so if a similar level of protection applies. Our processors include ClassMarker Pty Ltd in Australia.
If we need to obtain information which is by nature sensitive, it will be on the basis of consent for training courses, or for employment purposes or substantial public interest for our regulation services.
What type of personal information do we need?
- We may need personal details which might include details of you or your customers, which may include identity and contact details, details relating to insurance or claims, financial history, training records, or employment history.
- We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention policy. You can ask us for a copy.
What other types of information do we need?
- Under certain circumstances, we may also need to obtain information about Race or Origin, Gender, Religion, Health, Politics, Genetics, Trade Union Membership, Sex or Sexual Orientation.
- We might also need details of criminal convictions.
- We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
- We may gather it from information you provide to us by telephone, face to face, by email or online forms.
- We may receive it from our clients, who are insurers, insurance intermediaries, and firms handling claims.
What are my legal rights?
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
- You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting us at the address above. This may include the right to transfer information to other providers.
- You have the right to ask us to correct information.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for insurance or financial purposes as set out in our document retention policy.
- You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 10/08/21 (v1.4)