Senior Managers – Protect yourself if it all goes wrongClaire
Create Solutions are delighted to offer this 1.5 hour (max) Booster session for Senior Managers on 8th July 2022.
If something goes badly wrong at your firm, you may be held personally responsible by the FCA. (Unless that is you can prove you took “Reasonable Steps” to avoid the failure).
All Senior Managers need to understand what the FCA considers Reasonable steps to be and why it is important to be able to demonstrate them. This session will be mainly case study based, with a key focus on how you can do this in practice.
This is ideal for Directors (including Non-Executive Directors) and Senior Managers who hold Senior Management functions or have prescribed responsibilities under the FCA’s Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
This webinar will be invaluable for those who wish to:
- Stay alert to FCA expectations.
- Learn more about how FCA requirements apply.
- Benchmark current arrangements against FCA expectations.
At the end of this session, delegates will understand:
- What the FCA’s key expectations are under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
- What are acceptable Reasonable Steps.
- How to demonstrate they have been taken.
- How to apply this knowledge in practice.
- What the common failings are and how to address these.
- The benefits of getting this right, and consequences of not taking this seriously.
Who should attend:
- Board members.
- SMF holders (including Non-Executive Directors).
- Anyone with prescribed responsibilities under SM&CR.
Please ensure you pass this invite onto the right people within your organisation.
Date: 8th July 2022
Cost: Just £89 plus vat per person
Delivery: Via Zoom (Details will be sent to you once you have booked your place)
Speaker: Allison Belben (Create Solutions Consultant)
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
To book contact: email Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk or phone 0161 870 6637