Insurance Infusion: Business Interruption Insurance
All you need to know, explained in plain English.
Presented by Alan Chandler, one of the UK’s most popular insurance presenters. Alan will take this opportunity to run through how business interruption insurance should be correctly set up. Alan will lift the myths away from Bi and show how, in his easy to understand style, you can get this cover on a correct footing going forward.
This presentation will be applicable for brokers, underwriters, claims staff and loss adjusters.
Following this presentation, you will:
- Be able to help your clients set a correct gross profit sum insured.
- Be able to explain to your clients the difference between accounting gross profit and insurance gross profit.
- Be able to guide your clients correctly so that they set an appropriate indemnity period.
- Be able to best set up BI cover for service firms with no stock.
- Be able to guide your clients on setting an appropriate sum insured for policyholders on an increased cost of working only cover.
- Be able to explain the difference between increased cost of working and additional increased cost of working.
Free of charge to our clients.
For bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 870 6637. Zoom details will be sent in advance of the session.