Professional Indemnity insurance – How claims can arise 23rd November
We are delighted to have Alan Chandler present our next Insurance Infusion session on 23rd November 3.30-4.30pm
This is FREE of charge to our clients. To book please email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Indemnity insurance – How claims can arise
This presentation provides an overview of professional indemnity insurance. It looks at the main case law underpinning the PI market, why the PI market is expanding in terms of number of policyholders needing the cover yet at the same time the capacity is decreasing.
The webinar, presented by Alan Chandler, one of the most popular presenters in the UK, explores the problems posed by a claims made wording and the difficulty clients have going into retirement without adequate run off cover. The presentation also looks at ensuring the correct limits of indemnity are set.
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand the main purpose of professional indemnity cover
- Understand the case law that supports the PI market
- Understand why demand for PI is increasing but capacity decreasing
- Understand the issues surrounding a claims made wording
- Understand why limits of indemnity are often inadequate
Date: 23rd Nov 2021
Time: 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Held: via Zoom
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE TO OUR CLIENTS
- Please note the maximum number of attendees is 3 per firm (if you need more then please let us know and we will let you know if we have any spare places due to cancellations)
- We will not be sending you a booking form for the webinar as it is a FREE webinar. However if you are unable to attend please let us know in advance so that we can offer your place to another person.
- The webinar will be delivered via ZOOM and log in details will be sent in advance of the session. Please ensure you have the appropriate software/apps and login details before the session.
- To book please contact Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk