Business Interruption Insurance – all you need to know, explained in plain English – 10th February 2023 4-5pm
Presented by Alan Chandler, one of the UK’s most popular insurance presenters. Alan will take this opportunity to run through how business interruption insurance should be correctly set up. Alan will lift the myths away from Bi and show how, in his easy to understand style, you can get this cover on a correct footing going forward.
This presentation will be applicable for brokers, underwriters, claims staff and loss adjusters.
This presentation will show you how to help your clients set a correct gross profit sum insured.
- Be able to explain to your clients the difference between accounting gross profit and insurance gross profit.
- How to guide your clients correctly so that they set an appropriate indemnity period.
- How to project a correct sum insured through an indemnity period.
- How to best set up BI cover for service firms with no stock.
- Be able to guide your clients on setting an appropriate sum insured for increased cost of working only cover.
- Be able to explain the difference between increased cost of working and additional increased cost of working.
Date: Friday 10th February 2023
Held: via Zoom
Cost: There is no charge for this session for Create Solutions clients. If you are not one of our clients please email us for more information on how to attend; a small fee may apply.
Please note the maximum number of attendees is 3 per firm (if you need more then please let us know and we will let you know if we have any spare places due to cancellations)
We will not be sending you a booking form for the webinar as it is a FREE webinar. However, if you are unable to attend please let us know in advance so that we can offer your place to another person. The webinar will be delivered via ZOOM and log in details will be sent in advance of the session. Please ensure you have the appropriate software/apps and login details before the session.
To book please contact Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk