Improving Productivity and Engagement of staff
29th March 2022 10-11am – 1 Hour Booster Session
It is two years since the emergency shook up our traditional ways of working. Lessons have been learned but inevitably some things have slipped. Some questions we may ask:
- Are we seeing the true impact of homeworking on staff and business performance
- What is the impact?
- Has output from staff and firms slid with the hybrid model?
What we do know is that staff engagement, motivation and productivity need constant attention.
We are therefore pleased to announce that we have engaged Angela Pearson and Lisa Collins from Objective HR to deliver this session for us, to help us examine:
- Why is it essential to create an engaged workforce – wherever they work
- How to engage and motivate your teams and what stops it
- Tools and resources to assess the above
At the end of this booster, delegates will go away with some practical tips that you will be able to put into practice. It is ideal for those who manage staff, for Senior Managers, Trainers, Risk, Compliance and Audit. In fact, anyone who has responsibility for the care and performance of staff.
Date: 29th March 2022
Cost: Just £69 plus vat per person
Delivery: Via Zoom
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
To book contact: email email@example.com or phone 0161 870 6637