Proud sponsors of IIM Pride 2023
It is the second time the institute has taken part in the parade, and this year is bigger and better!
The parade has the theme of “Queerly Beloved” aiming to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of marriage equality in England and Wales. If you are wondering what to where to the parade, think wedding party (with comfortable shoes!) and brilliant accessories.
Offered to local businesses, the sponsorship package available includes the following points to encourage your involvement in the event and prominence in the market:
Around the event build-up:
The IIM has over 5,300 members and works with further firms and individuals across the wider Manchester market.
- Your logo on the event page on the IIM website
- LinkedIn post from the IIM tagging your company’s involved in support the event
- Your involvement in the parade, including permit and associated costs, is all organised by the IIM
During the parade:
The parade takes place with over 4,000 participants and 170,000 visitors over the weekend providing a wider opportunity for brand exposure supporting the LGBTQ+ community.
- Refreshments provided in the area awaiting the event start
- Up to 10 spaces in the IIM parade section reserved for your staff and guests to take part
- Your company logo on the IIM big parade banner representing the walking party
- Sashes, flags, whistles, confetti and face paints will be provided to enjoy in the parade
- Opportunity to join our post-parade drinks to relive your Pride experience and network with your fellow walkers
The price is £300. If you would like to be involved, please confirm your involvement, contact Adrian and provide your logo and LinkedIn page details.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +44 (0)7496 320 36