A session for those who receive the FCA Portfolio Strategy letter: Claims Management Companies
FCA Portfolio Strategy: Claims Management Companies
Claims Management Companies should by now have received the attached portfolio letter issued by the FCA on 5th Jan 2023. This sets out their concerns regarding regulated claims management and also ancillary activities (like Credit Hire) which are not regulated.
We propose to discuss this in an interactive webinar session. This will enable you to ask questions and for us to explain the FCA’s expectations.
Part of this includes Consumer Duty which will very much affect your operations.
It is likely the FCA will be investigating how companies have responded to this letter and this portfolio letter in any case has to be discussed at your Board.
This session will cover all of the paragraphs in their letter.
- Misleading advertising
- CMC’s using their FCA authorisation to legitimise their non- regulated services
- Inappropriate sourcing of customers
- Firms failing to investigate the existence and merits of each element of a potential claim
- Poor attitude to regulatory obligations
- CMC’s conducting regulated and unregulated activities
- CMC’s using lead generators
- Service Standards
- Data led regulation
- Consumer Duty
This session is for the Senior Management, Board, Directors, Compliance and anyone who has a responsibility for the above.
Date: 20th January 2023
Delivered: via Zoom
To Book please email email@example.com