All you need to know about Insurance! – 8th March 2023 1.30-4.30pm
Our incredibly popular course ‘All you need to know about Insurance in a Day’ has been running for over 15 years and hundreds of people from our industry have benefited from attending in helping them gain some basic but wide and varied knowledge about insurance and our industry to help them in their jobs.
NEW – it will also touch briefly on some important but timely regulatory issues such as the Code of Conduct for staff and Vulnerable Customers and Consumer Duty (topics which are high on the regulatory agenda).
It is an ideal opportunity to invest in your staff, refresh their knowledge and remind them what an important, valuable, and interesting industry we work in.
This is an ideal foundation course for anyone who is new to insurance, as part of their induction or for those who haven’t had any formal training in this area, or as a refresher.
Here’s what we will cover:
- What is Insurance and why we have it?
- The Insurance Market and the changing face of our industry
- How insurance works
- The insurance principles
- The different types of insurance – you will be amazed at what can be insured!
- How insurance is transacted
- A brief look at Underwriting and Claims practices
- What they don’t tell you in the text books
- A brief introduction to how we are regulated, an overview of the Code of Conduct, Vulnerable Customers and the Consumer Duty.
At the end of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance afterwards for their training and development files.
The session will be for 3 hours (and will include a few breaks for you to recharge your coffee cup).
Our Trainer: Alan Chandler (a very experienced, professional and engaging trainer who has trained 1000’s of people on Insurance technical topics and exams subjects)
The cost of the session is just £79 plus vat and will be delivered via ZOOM.
To book contact Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk