BITESIZE SESSION: Understanding your customer, how they think and what motivates them
Date: 30th March 2023
Time: 10.30am – 11.45am (Duration 1 hour 15 mins)
Cost: FREE for Create Solutions clients. If you are not one of our clients please email us for more information on how to attend; a small fee may apply.
The FCA stated in the Final Guidance to the new Consumer Duty that firms need to take account of how customers “transact in the real world”.
Therefore being able to identify and handle customers behavioural biases as well as our own behavioural biases. Also biases embedded in product design and marketing is key to avoiding potential customer harm.
This webinar will introduce you to the most common, though often difficult to spot, behavioural biases that can be encountered throughout the customer journey from product design to claims settlement, as well as tips on how to handle them to avoid customer harm.
With behavioural sciences now very much at the centre of the new outcomes-based regulation system, this webinar is a must for anyone who wants to stay on the right side of the new Consumer Duty.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
➢ identify behavioural biases that occur throughout the customer journey from product design to claims settlement.
➢ explain how these behavioural biases impact the decisions that customers make.
➢ implement a strategy to minimise the risk of behavioural biases resulting in customer harm
Who should attend
- Senior Managers, Directors, Sales, Claims, Complaints, Customer Service, Product Development, Marketing, Training and Development and anyone involved in the implementation of the Consumer Duty
Other Benefits of attending
- Be able to evidence as part of your Consumer Duty work that you have examined this aspect and take it seriously
- It may also help firms identify opportunities to develop and improve their customer journeys and improve business efficiency.
Jeff Heasman PGCert CELTA, LL.B (Hons), LL.M is a qualified language trainer with many years’ experience of working within the legal and insurance industries as a litigation executive and senior liability adjuster.
To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – giving the names and email addresses of those you want to book onto the session.
The session will be held via Zoom and details will be sent to delegates in advance of the session.
ank of England raised interest rates recently and has warned the UK is heading for its longest recession since the 1930s great depression.
Customers and staff across the country are being affected by the rising cost of living, and it is increasingly important for firms to ensure that people with vulnerable characteristics are supported.
In this session we will:
- Understand the drivers behind the rising cost of living
- Consider the future of the UK economy
- Explore the FCA’s 2022 Financial Lives survey data
- Know how to respond to regulatory expectations of firms in the insurance sector on: (i) cost of living and insurance; and (ii) the Consumer Duty
- Identify a range of practical steps to support customers facing financial challenges
Held : Via Zoom
Cost: There is no charge for this session for Create Solutions clients. If you are not one of our clients please email us for more information on how to attend; a small fee may apply.
To book: please email Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk with the names of the delegates.
The session is limited to 3 people per firms, however if you would like more contact us and we will look to see if we can accommodate you.
If you are unable to attend once you have booked, then please let us know in advance so we can give your place to somebody else.