Mini Vulnerability Toolkit Workshop: No 2 – Checking Customer Understanding
A practical, confidence building toolkit session with useful takeaways.
We are pleased to announce our second Toolkit Session aimed at Frontline Staff.
One of the FCA Consumer Duty outcomes is Costumer Understanding and during this session we will concentrate on checking customer understanding particularly when dealing with customers over the phone.
It is important that staff are trained to do this – it is more than just putting a line in your script and having prompts for staff to check understanding.
It has to be done in the right way and take any characteristics of vulnerability into account.
- Giving your staff the skills to do this will enhance their confidence and will help improve the customer journey and ultimately your business.
- By investing in this training (at a very small cost) it could have huge benefits for many stakeholders.
- It can also help demonstrate that you are taking this seriously as part of your ongoing commitment to meeting the Consumer Duty requirements.
The workshop will be crammed with practical advice and takeaways that can be used after the workshop. It is ideal for frontline staff and anyone who has a responsibility for the delivery of good customer outcomes.
It will cover:
- The Consumer Understanding Outcome
- The importance of consumer understanding
- Customer behaviours to look and listen out for
- Helpful questions and responses for customer-facing staff
- What to do as an organisation
- Q & A
It will equip delegates with useful questioning techniques, which will also help in gaining customer trust and confidence. Delegates will have a useful handout to take away to refer to and keep as a reference.
Your staff may build up a fantastic portfolio of aids to use on a day to day basis as they attend our Mini Toolkit Workshops.
Please note that there will be a series of these mini workshops delivered throughout the year 2023-24.
Essential training for your staff! Cost: Just £29 per person (plus VAT).
To book: email Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk or phone 0161 870 6637. Zoom details will be sent in advance of the session.