FCA Supervision Strategy for Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance Intermediaries – staying alert!Claire
Our June 2022 Bitesize Compliance update webinar will focus on the FCA’s recently issued Dear Board of Directors letter outlining its view of the key risks Personal and Commercial Lines insurance intermediaries could pose.
****The FCA has requested the Board of Directors consider the extent to which these risks exist, and act where harm is identified ****
In addition, the FCA makes it clear that the Board of Directors needs to be aware of the FCA’s supervisory strategy.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Board members.
- SMF holders (including non-executive directors).
- Other senior managers/middle managers.
- Anyone with prescribed responsibilities under the SM&CR
- Anyone with responsibility for governance and oversight.
- Staff involved in developing and/or implementing strategy, sales procedures, compliance/risk/audit activities, and incentives arrangements/schemes.
This webinar will be invaluable for those who wish to:
- Stay alert to FCA expectations
- Learn more about how FCA requirements apply
- Understand steps that should be undertaken NOW
- Benchmark current arrangements against FCA expectations
This webinar will cover:
- Why the FCA Dear Board of Directors letter was issued
- An overview of FCA expectations
- What firms need to do, and some practical tips
- The benefits of getting this right, and consequences of not taking this seriously
Please ensure you pass this invite onto the right people within your organisation.
Date: 17th June 2022
Time: 10.00am (the session will last approximately1 hour)
Delivery: Via Zoom (Details will be sent to you once you have booked your place)
Speaker: Adrian Golifer (Create Solutions Consultant) and colleagues from Create Solutions Ltd
Adrian, our consultant, has over 30 years’ experience in financial services compliance, risk management and regulation. Adrian worked at the FCA, where for many years he supervised an extensive range of firms including those in the General Insurance Industry.
Cost: There is no charge for this session for Create Solutions clients.
To book: please contact Deborah@createsolutions.co.uk with the names of the delegates.
The session is limited to 3 people per firms (However if you would like more contact us and we will look to see if we can accommodate you)
If you are unable to attend once you have booked, please let us know in advance so we can give your place to someone else .